Gaidai noted that the information about the capture of these cities by the occupiers is fake.
In the Luhansk region, the russian occupiers failed to break through either in Rubezhnoye or Popasnaya.
The head of the Luhansk regional military administration Sergey Gaidai reported about it in a social network.
“They didn’t break through in Rubizhne … as well as in Popasna)) don’t believe the separatist writers”, – he said.
Serhiy Haidai had previously denied the capture of Rubizhne, recalling that russian propagandists had reported the “liberation” of the settlement three times.
“For the first time this settlement came under the control of the invaders on March 1. Then on March 18 russian propaganda again reported on the” liberation “of Rubezhny and even his” cleansing “of the Armed Forces. However, on March 20 we denied this information”, – he said.
Earlier, Gaidai reported that the invaders controlled about half of the town of Popasna, from which people were deported to occupied Pervomaisk. The head of the Luhansk RMA noted that since the beginning of the russian invasion in Popasna, more than 100 people have died. The city still has more than 2.5 thousand inhabitants.